Journal of Math-for-Industry
Editor-in-Chief:Masato WAKAYAMA (IMI, Kyushu University)
Hirokazu ANAI (FUJITSU LABORATORIES LTD / IMI, Kyushu University)
Bob ANDERSSEN (Mathematics, Informatics & Statistics, CSIRO)
Jin CHENG (School of Mathematical Sciences, Fudan University)
Jung Hee CHEON (Department of Mathematics, Seoul National University)
Yasuhide FUKUMOTO (IMI, Kyushu University)
Tim HOFFMANN (Department of Mathematics, Technische Universität München)
Frank DE HOOG (Mathematics, Informatics & Statistics, CSIRO)
Alejandro JOFRÉ (CMM, Universidad de Chile)
Kenji KAJIWARA (IMI, Kyushu University)
Masanobu KANEKO (Faculty of Mathematics, Kyushu University)
Chang-Shou LIN (TIMS, Nationla Taiwan University)
Gaven MARTIN (Institute for Advanced Studies, Massey University)
Taku MATSUI (Faculty of Mathematics, Kyushu University)
Kazuo MUROTA (Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, The University of Tokyo)
Yoshimasa NAKAMURA (Department of Applied Mathematics and Physics, Kyoto University)
Ryuei NISHII (IMI, Kyushu University)
Michael PLUM (Department of Mathematics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
Osamu SAEKI (IMI, Kyushu University)
Tomoyuki SHIRAI (IMI, Kyushu University)
Jun'ichi TAKEUCHI (Faculty of Computer Science and Communication
Engineering, Kyushu University)
Setsuo TANIGUCHI (Faculty of Mathematics, Kyushu University)
Kim Chuan TOH (Department of Mathematics, National University of Singapore)
Evgeny VERBITSKIY (Mathematics Institute, Leiden University)
Masahiro YAMAMOTO (Graduate School of Mathematical Sciences, The University of Tokyo)
The Journal of Math-for-Industry presents original research papers and survey papers with original view points in all scientific disciplines in which the mathematics or that in industry play a basic role. Articles by scientists in a variety of interdisciplinary areas are published. Research Areas Include:
- Significant applications of mathematics to industry, including feedback from industry to mathematics
- New developments in Mathematics for industry
- New developments in Mathematics
Guide for Authors
The Journal of Math-for-Industry is dedicated to the broadening of the horizons of Mathematics for Industry. Accordingly, it encourages original research papers and surveys with original point of view from all branches of science, provided the core and flavor are of a Math-for-Industry character and the paper is in accordance with contemporary mathematical standards.
Submission of Manuscripts
- Submission to this journal proceeds electronically. To prepare the manuscript, authors are strongly encouraged to use the LaTeX class file (jmi.cls). Please click HERE for the zipped LaTeX package.
- Only a single Adobe Acrobat PDF version of the article, which is converted from the source, must be sent to HERE (or mail to jmimath.kyushu-u.ac.jp, NONE OF EDITORS!) with SUBJECT "Submission to JMI". The PDF file is used in the peer-review process.
- Please note that even though the PDF file at submission is used for review process, manuscript source files are needed for further processing after acceptance. Upon acceptance of a paper, the corresponding author will be asked to send the LaTeX file.
- All correspondence, including notification of the Editor's decision and requests for revision, takes place by e-mail.
The submission of a paper implies the author's assurance that the paper has not been published and that it has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. Once a paper is accepted, authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to the publisher.